Muhammad Ryadi


Plan your letter. Think of your three goals. Write a topic sentence for each one.
Goal 1: Understand about tenses
Goal 2: Travelling to Thailand
Goal 3: Get a great GPA
Dear Ryadi,
               This is an article you writing for you to motivated yourself to realize you three goals in this University. You have must to open this article three years and decide whether or not you have achieved these goals.  You’ve must understand about tenses in your daily conversation without thinking, you should be traveling at least one of the countries in East Asia and you should get maximum GPA  and it should be bigger than 3.0.             
  First of all, You’ve must understand about tenses in your daily life Ryadi. Because its very important for you. And you know, you’re really not interested with english especially about tenses since senior high school. So, how you can get a grade GPA and how you can abroad if your english still bad you still confused to understand if someone talk with you. I know you're still obsessed to get scholarship in Netherlands. But, how you can get it all ? I’m sure you can’t abroad if you stuck to improve your grammar skill. Please Ryadi, get out of your comfort zone         
    Secondly, you should be traveling at least one of the countries in Southeast Asia, Thailand. I know its not difficult for you to realize this goal. You know  Augustine of Hippo said,“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”  So why you have to still in Indonesia after you graduated. You don’t have enough money? That’s not a big reason. You can save your money day by day. Just five thousand rupiah per day. I’m sure you can realize your dream to be a traveller.
              And the last but not least, You should get maximum GPA and it should be bigger than 3.0. Even though you know great GPA can’t  guaranteed you to got a good job. Even 5.63% graduated from University in Indonesia with big GPA still do not get a good job. At least  you can make yor parents proud of you and they think not wothless to give you facility to studied in President University.                     
                                In conclution,  all dream will remain a dream if you do not want to try. We as a human are get a strength from our God to try everything. Nothing is impossible in your live. And all that difficult if you consider it difficult. I believe as your self that you can realize all of your dreams. Keep the spirit and don’t forget to stay believe with our God. 


Komentar

  1. Hello Ryadi
    Honestly, I'm very interesting with your blog's backround
    It is quiet funny and creative
    By the way, I appreciate your goals
    I think it's good goals that will makes you success in the future
    May I suggest you to put 'to be' and change the subject in the first paragraph like "This is an article you writing for you..." become "This is an article I am writing for you..."
    Also, "In conclution" become "In conclusion
    I think that is all and keep writing and don't stop to be good people :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Ryadi,
    I enjoy my time reading this article, knowing the way you talk and motivate yourself. I can sense the positive vibes through words. The whole article is amazing, I think. I think the word 'writing' in ' this is an article you writing' should be 'are writing or write'. Your points are effectively delivered and I hope the goals you have set will no longer be just goals. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. Hello Mice, good to hear your A+ Article! But please attention that after 'must' can't use 'to'. it would be better if you type " You must understand " than " you have must to understand " . I hope you can reach your thailand and marry thai laydeeboy soon. 5555555555555555555555

    BalasHapus
  4. wow very beautiful dreams :)
    I am sure you can reach it all
    keep trying and do your best :)

    I can understand your article really well,I think you may use more varietion of vocabulary and grammar structure

    you express your ideas clearly and effectively and you use an appropriate style and formal enough

    btw about your sentence "That’s not a big reason. You can save your money day by day. Just five thousand rupiah per day. I’m sure you can realize your dream to be a traveller." I do not really agree hahaha , saving money 5000 per day may help us to travel thailand but if we want to be a real traveller we need to do more effort i think hehe

    Thankyou
    have a good day ryadiii cintaaa

    BalasHapus
  5. Hay ryadii, your article is very amazing. Your article is nicely structured. It's great that you put a quote and a fact inside your article. You connect your article effectively. :)

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi, Ryadi.
    Your writing is gradually improve day by day.
    You connect every sentences effectively and stated the ideas on every paragraphs clearly that makes me easier to understand.
    vocabularies and languages you used are wide and appropriate enough.

    But there are still some mistakes in some sentences like

    I think for this sentence better for you to change it into " to give you facility to study in President University." instead of " to give you facility to studied in President University."
    "all dream will remain a dream" to "all dreams will remain a dream"
    " to motivated yourself " to " to motivate yourself"

    and many else. You should recheck it again and your article will be better.

    Thank you.

    BalasHapus
  7. Hi, Ryadi! Your article is so good. I think there are still some grammatical errors.
    I suggest you to recheck this sentence: "So, how you can get a grade GPA and ..."
    Your article is nicely structured and I think your english has gradually increase. Your words are also appropiate. Good job, keep it up!

    BalasHapus
  8. Hi ryadi!!
    Happy to see your blog. Nice article by the way. But, i think that i found some grammatical errors like "At least you can make yor parents proud of you and they think not wothless to give you facility to studied in President University." i think this sentences will be better if you change into "At least you can make yor parents proud of you and they will not think worthless to give you facility to studied in President University. "


    And etc. But over all, your article's fucking good. Good luck bruhh😏😏

    BalasHapus
  9. Hi ryadi!
    Amazing article. I love how you tell your dreams. Good luck ����

    BalasHapus
  10. Hallo Ryadi, assalaamu'alaykum.
    It's interesting to read your article. But let me suggest you about some things ya!

    1. It's better if you put "this is an article which is written to motivate you to realize 3goals in this university.

    2. You should write "you must understand NOT you've must understand

    3. "because it is" NOT its

    4.it is actually " you are not really interested. NOT "you are really not interested"

    5."how can you get it all?" Not how you can blabla

    6. Conclusion yaaa yadi not conclution

    7. You must put "it is" in front of wothless. So, it is not wothless blabla.

    8. Keep spirit, not keep the spirit.



    Okay that's all about my comments hehe. Good luck yadi!!

    BalasHapus
  11. Hi riady!
    You have a good article.
    You make easily to read.
    Hopefully you can achieve your goals

    keep practicing

    Good job😊

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

IELTS writing test 1 : Describing a line graph

A Future Singer

Curriculum Vitae