PT. Google,inc
Sentral Senayan II Lantai 28, Jl. Asia
Afrika No. 8, Gelora, Tanah Abang, RT.1/RW.3, Gelora, Kota Jakarta Pusat,
Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10270
Tel : 62-21 30422800
28th May 2017
Dear Human Resource Director,
I graduated with Bachelor Degree of Management
in International Business from President University. Although I don’t have any
experience, I have good qualification from my university to deal with the marketing
system, human behavior, and marketing communication all International way.
My organizational and communication skills are well
demonstrated in my experience become a part of President University Major
Association Management . I have good communication skills both English and
Bahasa Indonesia (spoken and written). I am also a responsible with my job and
for everything that I have done.
I want to work for a reputable and exciting company like
PT. Google,inc Indonesia as one of the company who has a strong track record of
growth and will be a big stage for my talents and I also glad to be the part of
Google because Google is the precious in the world with so many brach office in
the world.
Please find enclosed my CV which detail my skills. If you
require any further information, please do not hestitate to contact me.
Thanks a lot for your times and I look forward to
hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
Muhammad Ryadi
Hi Ryadi
BalasHapusnice job on your cover letter
i have read and a little suggestion from me.
maybe you can give a brief explanation what you get from join an organization that can be related to the job you are going to apply now. Thankyou
Hi, Ryadi! You did a good job for your cover letter, but please put your address before the company's address. Then, please use capital for i in Inc and explain more about yourself
BalasHapuszhi Ryadi!
BalasHapusI think your cover letter is relly well done. However i think you should add your identity which are your adress, direct line, and your email
Keep up the good work!:)
well done Ryadi ;) your CL is awesome
BalasHapusThe recruiter must be impressed :D
but for me it will be better if you change "Although I don’t have any experience, I have good qualification..."
to be " Although I don’t have any specific experience in marketing, I have good qualification ..." just my opinion btw ehehe
and maybe you can put the reason thy you want to join that company to make them feel you are really interested on that job
hehe
keep it up honey :*
Muhammad Rydi
BalasHapusPresident University Student Housing
Jalan Ki Hajar Dewanatar no.3
Jababeka, Cikarang Baru
Kabupaten Bekasi
PT. Google,inc
Sentral Senayan II Lantai 28, Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8, Gelora, Tanah Abang, RT.1/RW.3, Gelora, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10270
Tel : 62-21 30422800
28th May 2017
Dear Human Resource Director,
I would like to apply for the Marketing Manager product in https://www.centralhrd.com .
I graduated with Bachelor Degree of Management in International Business from President University. Although I don’t have any specific experience in marketing, I have good qualification from my university to deal with the marketing system, human behavior, and marketing communication all International way.
My organizational and communication skills are well demonstrated in my experience become a part of President University Major Association Management . I have good communication skills both English and Bahasa Indonesia (spoken and written). I am also a responsible with my job and for everything that I have done.
I want to work for a reputable and exciting company like PT. Google,inc Indonesia as one of the company who has a strong track record of growth and will be a big stage for my talents and I also glad to be the part of Google because Google is the precious in the world with so many brach office in the world.
Please find enclosed my CV which detail my skills. If you require any further information, please do not hestitate to contact me.
Thanks a lot for your times and I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
Muhammad Ryadi