A Future Singer
1. Plan my composition about an
approriate career for my partner.
a) Finish the sentence about my partner.
I think Almira Dea Rahman would make a good Singer.
b) In the chart below, write three
reasons why i think so and some supporting points for each.
Paragraph 2
|
Paragraph 3
|
Paragraph 4
|
|
Main idea
|
-
Like to sing a
song
|
-
already established her own music group
|
-
her ability to sing
|
Supporting point(s)
|
-
Can sing
instantly when hear a music
-
comfortable singing in front of many crowds
|
-
won competitions both with her music group and manage to win by herself
-
has a unique voice
|
-
she will be signed to a major recording company
|
c) Now writte a short introductory paragraph,
like the first paragraph in Part 6.
Almira is a someone who good to sing. She has an unique voice. She comfortable to
singing infront of many crowds. She won so many sompetitions.
2. Write a topic sentence for each of
your main ideas.
a) Firstly, Almira is a person who
comfortable to singing in front os many crowds.
b) Secondly, Almira already established her
own music group right now.
c) Thirdly, Almira won so many sompetitions.
3. Finally, on a saparate piece of papaer, put
the parts together and wrote a composition.
Underline
the topic sentence in each paragraph.
First of all, Almira is person who loves to sing. She can instantly sing while listening to music. She also has many references song in her memory. Almira likes a wide range of music genres. To her advantage she is also confident, she is easily make herself comfortable singing in front of many crowds. I think Almira would make a good singer.
Second, Almira already established her own music group right now. Almira has won many competitions. Almira has won competitions both with her music group and manage to win by herself. Many people say that Almira has a unique voice. Even when she sang in front of the matriculation class, she brought a lecturer in tears.
Finally, I have no doubt in her ability to sing, and her experiences have shown it. I believed she will be a great and famous singer in the future. I am also hoping that she will be signed to a major recording company, and I will be able to see her face on her album.

Hi Ryadi,
BalasHapusNice paragraph. I love the way you describe her. She seems interesting and very talented.
I think 'she was able bring out' should be 'she was able to bring out'.
ALso, 'she is easily make herself' should be 'she easily makes herself'.
Thank you. Correct me if I'm wrong ya :)
hi. You have a good friend
BalasHapusoh my god,i'm very toucheddddd . thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
BalasHapusWaww Deaa , you will be a perfect singer ^^
BalasHapusNice paragraph ryadi :)
BalasHapusI think your friend is cool.Nice paragraph
BalasHapusHi! I like your way to describe her
BalasHapusPake pomade di biar rambut lu makin keren
BalasHapusPake pomade di biar rambut lu makin keren
BalasHapusHi Ryadi,
BalasHapusYou have a tiny mistake on your text. It should be:
*she easily makes herself comfortable to sing in front...
But overall, your description was very well done. I hope your friend becomes an awesome singer in the future.
Hi ryadi! I think 'she is easily make herself' should be 'she easily makes herself'.
BalasHapusNice!
Hi Ryadi,
BalasHapusI think it would sounds better if you change the sentence "Almira has won many competitions. Almira has won competitions both with her music group and manage to win by herself" into "Almira has managed to win many competitions both by herself or with her own music group."
"I am also hoping" to "I also hope"
Overall, nice paragraph :)
1. Plan my composition about an approriate career for my partner.
BalasHapusa) Finish the sentence about my partner.
I think Almira Dea Rahman would make a good Singer.
b) In the chart below, write three reasons why i think so and some supporting points for each.
Paragraph 2
Paragraph 3
Paragraph 4
Main idea
- Like to sing a song
- already established her own music group
- her ability to sing
Supporting point(s)
- Can sing instantly when hear a music
- comfortable singing in front of many crowds
- won competitions both with her music group and manage to win by herself
- has a unique voice
- she will be signed to a major recording company
c) Now writte a short introductory paragraph, like the first paragraph in Part 6.
Almira is a someone who good to sing. She has an unique voice. She comfortable to singing infront of many crowds. She won so many sompetitions.
2. Write a topic sentence for each of your main ideas.
a) Firstly, Almira is a person who comfortable to singing in front os many crowds.
b) Secondly, Almira already established her own music group right now.
c) Thirdly, Almira won so many sompetitions.
3. Finally, on a saparate piece of papaer, put the parts together and wrote a composition.
Underline the topic sentence in each paragraph.
I have a friend. Her name is Almira. Almira has a beautiful voice. She is very good at playing the tone. She has her own way of singing. With a distinctive voice, she was able bring out the emotions of every song that she sings.
First of all, Almira is person who loves to sing. She can instantly sing while listening to music. She also has many references song in her memory. Almira likes a wide range of music genres. To her advantage she is also confident, she easily makes herself comfortable singing in front of many crowds. I think Almira would make a good singer.
Second, Almira already established her own music group right now. Almira has won many competitions. Almira has managed to win many competitions both by herself or with her own music group. Many people say that Almira has a unique voice. Even when she sang in front of the matriculation class, she brought a lecturer in tears.
Finally, I have no doubt in her ability to sing, and her experiences have shown it. I believed she will be a great and famous singer in the future. I also hope that she will be signed to a major recording company, and I will be able to see her face on her album.
Hi di, nice paragraph btw,
BalasHapusI think 'she is easily make herself' should be 'she easily makes herself'. 👌
nice describing
BalasHapusNice blog, i really like the way you describe her.
BalasHapus